The Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Champions

Cyberdunk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zarbazan Razsadniski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin134
Admin

Zarbazan Razsadniski Empty
PostSubject: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 pm

He accepted his renewal contract for season 7. In this thread we will discuss him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thechampions.forumotion.net
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

These are my skills:

Floor Shooting: 74 (+10)
Inside Shooting: 95 (+15)
3PT Shooting: 20
Dribbling: 20
Passing: 20
Stealing: 20
Rebounding: 148 (+18)
Blocking: 131 (+33)
Strength: 110 (+10)
Speed: 55
Jumping: 118 (+19)
-----------------
Confidence: 43
Stamina: 56 (+10)

And these are my tactics:

Play Intensity: Hard
Shooting Parameters: 90% Inside Shooting / 5% 3PT / 5% Semi Distance
Play Style: Normal
Play Time: Short
Passing Preferences: 5% C / 10% PF / 35% PG / 30% SG / 20% SF
Defensive Bonus : Inside
Off the Ball: Loose (Block)

Basketball This is about me. Waiting for the other players to share their skills and tactics Basketball
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Thank you   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Thank you. As I know, you will boost Rebounding and Blocking. Shooting Parameters can be 10% to Floor Shooting, this is my opinion. Passing Preferences are subject to change as sometimes I change the positions of several players in the team - especially for hard matches. In general, you can put 25% to SF and 30% to PG. The training for 17 millions (Inside Shooting, Blocking, Rebounding over 100) will work great for you, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Martin134 wrote:
Thank you. As I know, you will boost Rebounding and Blocking. Shooting Parameters can be 10% to Floor Shooting, this is my opinion. Passing Preferences are subject to change as sometimes I change the positions of several players in the team - especially for hard matches. In general, you can put 25% to SF and 30% to PG. The training for 17 millions (Inside Shooting, Blocking, Rebounding over 100) will work great for you, I think. Smile

Yes I will boost Rebounding and Jumping. I have tried to play with increased FS % but the results are not good No Ok if you say I will change my passing preferences. I also think that the 17 millions training will suit me best. afro
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

ZarbazanR wrote:
Yes I will boost Rebounding and Jumping. I have tried to play with increased FS % but the results are not good No Ok if you say I will change my passing preferences. I also think that the 17 millions training will suit me best. afro

Yes, Rebounding and Jumping (not Blocking). OK, you can try in an easy match to increase your Floor Shooting and will decide. Yes. Thank you. Smile

And update the information when there is something new, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:39 am

Ooops Rebounding and BLOCKING Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

ZarbazanR wrote:
Ooops Rebounding and BLOCKING Exclamation

So, I was correct Very Happy. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 pm

In 4 days I will have reached 100 IS(without equipment) and I am going to start the 17 million training - IS, REB, BLOCK - this is about me for now bounce
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 am

ZarbazanR wrote:
In 4 days I will have reached 100 IS(without equipment) and I am going to start the 17 million training - IS, REB, BLOCK - this is about me for now bounce

OK. Thank you. By the way, yesterday Ivan Ivanov started the other big training. So, it is great if you have the needed money already. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 am

Yesterday I have started the BIG training Twisted Evil And I have been playing with 25% Semi Distance and 70% Inside Shooting (5% 3PT) for a while and the results are not bad Wink
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:47 pm

ZarbazanR wrote:
Yesterday I have started the BIG training Twisted Evil And I have been playing with 25% Semi Distance and 70% Inside Shooting (5% 3PT) for a while and the results are not bad Wink

OK. Thank you. You are fine with the money, right? OK, keep those shooting parameters, yes, I am happy with your playing recently. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Well I have 300 000 $ for now but the training is 23 days so I will be able to collect some money from bets Wink
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:10 pm

ZarbazanR wrote:
Well I have 300 000 $ for now but the training is 23 days so I will be able to collect some money from bets Wink

What will you train after the big training? As it might be really hard to get money enough for another big training - anyway, I will help you with money. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZarbazanR

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm

OH I am sure that it is not going to be another big training Very Happy Probably Jumping. I have 23 days to decide and when I do I will tell you Wink
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 am

ZarbazanR wrote:
OH I am sure that it is not going to be another big training Very Happy Probably Jumping. I have 23 days to decide and when I do I will tell you Wink

OK. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarbazan Razsadniski   Zarbazan Razsadniski Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarbazan Razsadniski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Champions :: The Champions :: Players-
Jump to: