The Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Champions

Cyberdunk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brad James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin134
Admin

Brad James Empty
PostSubject: Brad James   Brad James Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 am

He accepted his renewal contract for season 7. In this thread we will discuss him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thechampions.forumotion.net
joeyuk

Brad James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad James   Brad James Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:31 pm

Floor Shooting: 105 (+25)
Inside Shooting: 70
3PT Shooting: 50
Dribbling: 66
Passing: 74
Stealing: 80 (+10)
Rebounding: 97 (+8 )
Blocking: 122 (+23)
Strength: 73
Speed: 75 (+10)
Jumping: 94 (+29)
-----------------
Confidence: 65
Stamina: 74 (+10)

Just boosted 34 points on Blocking. Also have 11 hours left on training. Will gain another 8 points on bloacking. Any ideas in what you want me to train next. Was going to continue blocking and jumping for now.
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

Brad James Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Brad James Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Thank you. Well, you are that kind of the so called all around players - I really like them but unfortunately, in Cyberdunk, the specialized players are prefered. It is hard to decide. Well, in the hard matches you are really needed to score well. To become a great blocker - Blocking and Jumping. To become a great stealer - Stealing and Speed. The more I think about it, the more I think you had better be a great stealer since Speed will help you score much too. Train Floor Shooting and Speed for sure. Jumping too. If you put the other 6 points from the boost on Blocking + those 8 points from the training, it will be at a good level, unless you want to make your player specialized in Blocking. Do not train Inside Shooting at all anymore. Passing is not needed either. You do not need more Rebounding at all. Strength is not needed either. You have Confidence at a good level, at least for now. I do not see you having problems with Stamina, so no need to train it either. 3PT Shooting - no more than one training for sure. Really, really hard. If any of our teammates wants to help, it will be great. OK, make your Blocking 136 with equipment first. Then, train Floor Shooting - in my opinion, it is the best at this time. Then - Jumping. But Speed and Dribbling are also really needed - I do not know which to train first. It will not be a mistake to train any of them - just do not train those I told you not to train (Inside Shooting, Passing, Rebounding, Strength, Confidence, Stamina, 3PT Shooting (not needed only for now), Blocking (really high for now as I want you score well). Training plan if I were you - Floor Shooting (+10), Jumping (+10), Speed (+10), Dribbling (+10), Stealing (+10). And about the boost - maybe it is better to put the points on another skills, not sure. And tell me your tactics, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thechampions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Brad James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad James   Brad James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brad James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Champions :: The Champions :: Players-
Jump to: