The Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Champions

Cyberdunk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Dunkan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin134
Admin

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Tim Dunkan   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:38 pm

He accepted his renewal contract for season 7. In this thread we will discuss him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thechampions.forumotion.net
repha

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: skills   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 am

Tim Dunkan

Floor Shooting 58
Inside Shooting 140(+15)
3 PT Shooting 20
Dribbling 46
Passing 27
Stealing 50
Rebounding 98 (+10)
Blocking 158 (+36)
Strength 80 (+10)
Speed 117 (+29)
Jumping 98 (+20)
Confidence 60
Stamina 67

training now: Rebounding +6 in 3 days
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 am

Thank you. Can you, please, post your tactics too? And your training plan will be to use the training for 17 millions or what? I suggest you to improve Jumping and Floor Shooting. Strength too. These are skills you need but do not have at high level. Anything about the boost? By the way, why do not you register here? OK, I told you my thoughts. With more Jumping, you will block easily. With more Floor Shooting, you will be able to score about 10 points in hard matches, which will help us much - and you will not miss many free throws. Strength is needed for centers. Smile
Back to top Go down
repha

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: boost   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm

in which skill do you propose to use the boost?
i have 6,6M and i need only +6 in rebounding to use the 17 m training..
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Dunkan   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 pm

repha wrote:
in which skill do you propose to use the boost?
i have 6,6M and i need only +6 in rebounding to use the 17 m training..

Well, if you do not have the money till then, I will help you - will give you another contract with good sign fee (everyone who needs money for trainings, will have it without a problem). But you had better bet - you told me that you do not get messages about the bets on time - now, in the forum, I will post them too so that everyone could see them on time. What you need to improve, in my opinion, is Strength, Jumping and Floor Shooting. And Inside Shooting, Blocking and Rebounding, of course. About the boost - if you decide to train only the training for 17 millions, then boost Strength and Jumping. If not, boost Inside Shooting, Blocking and Rebounding - Blocking is probably the best one for boosting the most and train Strength, Jumping and Floor Shooting - your trainings for them will be shorter and you will be able to improve them quicklier. Maybe the second case is better as it will be hard even for the team to find 30 millions for 20 days. Thank you and thank you for registering. Smile
Back to top Go down
repha

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: boost   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:17 pm

i dont know..... managers are using centers for defence and not for scoring so i think that there is no need to boost defence skills anymore. If you are planning to use Duncan and for scoring then i''ll boost inside shooting - rebounding and train Strength, Jumping and Floor
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Dunkan   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:54 pm

repha wrote:
i dont know..... managers are using centers for defence and not for scoring so i think that there is no need to boost defence skills anymore. If you are planning to use Duncan and for scoring then i''ll boost inside shooting - rebounding and train Strength, Jumping and Floor

Well, sometimes I use you to stop scorers power forwards. To be good at defence is always good. You are right that almost every manager wants a great defender center and in this way the centers are not used much in hard matches. Well, I do not want you to be the greatest scorer - just want you not to miss a lot of shots and to be able to score about 10-15 points in hard matches. I said you need to improve your Floor Shooting in order not to miss fouls mostly. But of course, it will help you score much too. OK, you can put 40 points to Inside Shooting, then the training for 17 millions (if we do not have the money yet, I suggest you to train Strength, Jumping and Floor Shooting, and then the training for 17 millions). After that - collecting money for another big training, while collecting - training Strength, Jumping and Floor Shooting. I promise you to help you with money if you cannot save so much by your own, though the team does not have the best budget. By the way, one +10 training Stealing will help you to be a great defender too - with your Speed (really high for centers), it will not be hard to steal a lot from the other centers. Smile
Back to top Go down
repha

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: boost   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 am

Tim Dunkan

Floor Shooting 58
Inside Shooting 140(+15)
3 PT Shooting 20
Dribbling 46
Passing 27
Stealing 50
Rebounding 104 (+10)
Blocking 158 (+36)
Strength 80 (+10)
Speed 117 (+29)
Jumping 98 (+20)
Confidence 60
Stamina 67

training now: Floor Shooting +10 in 7 days

boost
-------
Floor Shooting +2
Rebounding +6
Inside Shooting +32

trainning plan
----------------
Stealing +10
strength +8
Floor Shooting +8
Jumping +10
Back to top Go down
Martin134
Admin

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Dunkan   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 pm

repha wrote:
Tim Dunkan

Floor Shooting 58
Inside Shooting 140(+15)
3 PT Shooting 20
Dribbling 46
Passing 27
Stealing 50
Rebounding 104 (+10)
Blocking 158 (+36)
Strength 80 (+10)
Speed 117 (+29)
Jumping 98 (+20)
Confidence 60
Stamina 67

training now: Floor Shooting +10 in 7 days

boost
-------
Floor Shooting +2
Rebounding +6
Inside Shooting +32

trainning plan
----------------
Stealing +10
strength +8
Floor Shooting +8
Jumping +10

OK. I like this training plan. After those 4 trainings, hire a coach for Jumping again. Then - the training for 17 millions. And that it will be for now. Improve your Jumping and Strength. With Stealing and Floor Shooting you will become really more useful. And with the big training you will gain much value, so perfect plan. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim Dunkan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Dunkan   Tim Dunkan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Dunkan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Champions :: The Champions :: Players-
Jump to: